Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:08:33 +0000
Thank you to all who responded to my question about ferrets riding in
plane cabins such as with Delta. This fellow in Spain will be saddened
to know that airlines don't allow this. I don't know what he'll choose
to do at this point. Would some of you post here about your experiences
with ferrets riding on Delta?

Hearing from the IFC and/or AFA and/ or FAA would be great. I thought
Renee downs road with her ferrets in a cabin to Alaska. Of course that
was a couple years ago. I suppose the changes in policy went into
effect in recent years?

Anyway, once again thank you.

Wolfy

Ps, heard from a lady who had a chipmunk ride in cargo. He arrived just
fine ... But he's been vomiting and having a heck of a time. I got a
chippie from the same place at the same age and I drove almost 20 hours
with him with no effects at all. Makes me wonder about my friends
Chippie's experience on the plane (and it was just a mere couple of
hours .. However they held him for a few more waiting for her to
arrive and pick it up.