Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1993 11:28:11 -0400
Hi Ferret lovers!
    I'm writing with a question an a strange story.  The last few
days I've come home from work at about 6:30pm and found that Farah
(a four year old female) had arranged her toys (tennis balls and such)
in a rough line in the middle of the floor of the bedroom.  Her favorite
hiding places were always under furniture or in hidden corners so I was
VERY surprised to find that she had placed them as I mentioned above.
  I even came home one day to find her rolling a sock toy into line.
My question is simple: Has ANYONE ever had a ferret suddenly become
enthralled with putting toys in straight lines in the middle of the
room?  I am wondering if I have a ferret possesed by the soul of Euclid!
   Any responses or suggestions of what I should think will be much
appreciated.