From:
Alison Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 14:56:01 -0500
My name is Alison Parker and I'm a filmmaker in Vancouver, BC. I also
own two ferrets, Falcor and Frisco. I've shot several commercials for
Marshall Pet Products featuring my own ferrets, and I volunteered my
services to make a TV commercial for Legalize Ferrets and Pat Wright.

I am going to be making a short film in August called "Jake & Jasper:
A Ferret Tale", starring Connor Stanhope who played Young Lex Luthor
on Smallville, and my ferret Falcor as "Jasper".

In this film, Connor plays a boy struggling to cope with the death of
his mother, and he finds solace in a ferret named Jasper.

I am running a fundraising campaign to help pay for an animal wrangler
and a variety of animals such as a fawn, a wolf, an owl, and many more.
The ferret community has already been overwhelmingly supportive. This
is the film ferret owners have been waiting for, I truly believe that,
being one myself. I want to show ferrets in a positive light for once
in the media.

Would you consider making a donation to this film? Or even posting a
link to it on your [WEBSITE/TWITTER], perhaps? We could use all the
help we can get. We need to raise $10,000 in the next 48 days. We have
raised $1,100 since 4 days ago when we started.

   - <http://www.indiegogo.com/Jake-Jasper-A-Ferret-Tale>
    *Jake & Jasper: A Ferret Tale --
  IndieGoGo
  <http://www.indiegogo.com/Jake-Jasper-A-Ferret-Tale>
    *
     www.indiegogo.com
     A young boy struggling with the death of his mother finds solace
     with a ferret named Jasper.
     Share
     <http://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=99&appid=2309869772&p[]=722921174&p[]=183863141666881>
     [Above link doesn't work for me. BIG]