From:
FFerrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 15:28:43 EDT
>I just got a call from a woman - If anyone knows of someone in the
Monticello Ark. area that has lost there ferret please E-mail me!

I went and got the ferret - he is healthy and in good loving hands now.

The grandmother of the man who found the ferret did take very good care of
him but she was a bit scared of him so he didn't get out much.  She said she
will miss him after all this time but that he was too much for her and she
felt bad about him being in the cage so much - she did say that she would
put the cage on a wagon and wheel the ferret around the yard so that he did
not have to look at the same thing all the time.  Now this is an inventive
way to deal with being frieghtened of a ferret that you are trying your best
to care for, she said the ferret loved it!

TC