From:
"Melissa A. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:36:29 +0000
>From:    Tara P <[log in to unmask]>
>I do not understand why there are so many "loving" ferret owners that
>look to this list to find new homes for their babies.

Even the most devoted ferret owner can fall victim to unforeseen
disasters -- especially financial ones.  If you've never been through
something like that then consider yourself lucky.  For many people, giving
up their ferrets is the most difficult thing they've ever had to do.

And even if we can't justify a person's reasons for wanting to find a new
home for her ferrets at least we can be thankful she came here instead of
dumping them in the woods or dropping them off at the Humane Society.

-mel
~ Question the definition of Progress ~
        ~ www.Adbusters.org ~