From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:36:58 EST
With the holidays fast approaching, I am offering SUPER SPECIALS  for the
Giving Trees.

Each piece of bedding purchased from my site
http://www.FerretsAreLove.com
for one of the Giving Trees will be accompanied by 6 crocheted eggs and
3 toys.  I will ship directly to the fuzzie you choose with a card from
you..  This offer is good from November 1 to December 20 (that's the
latest date that we can hope for delivery before Christmas).  Also I will
also donate 5% of proceeds to ADV Research and 5% to the Florida
Shelters.

You'll get to help 3 great causes with your purchases!!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website
Support ADV Research