From:
Kim Philibotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 00:26:10 +0000
Hi I just want to remind everyone that the ferret festival is this
saturday June 25th.  We are very excited to have Ferret Services of
Freedom joining us.

Please try to make this event.  Thanks to Steve and Stephanie we will
be having the floppy duck race this year which was a big hit in Freedom.
We will be having Top Ferret and the Best Companion class also.

Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.

We will be at the Londonderry Lions Club Hall.
Northbound Route 93 to Londonderry route 102 exit #4.
Left off ramp proceed 1.9 miles.

Southbound Route 93 to Londonderry Route 102 Exit #4
right off ramp proceed 1.9 miles

Take a right onto Route 128 North Mammoth Rd, 1.4 miles, pass Mac Apple
Orchard to the Lions Hall.  {on the right across from the Londonderry
Town Common}

Hope to see alot of you there.

Any questions please call Kym 603-669-5062 or email [log in to unmask]

Thanks Kym .