From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 10:02:07 -0400
Please help me with answers - I don't have time today (Fri) to do a database
search while at work (where the PC is):

Young women dropped off her adorable 1yo male N/D fert for sitting this
weekend.  Advised me beforehand on the phone that "he is an outdoor ferret"
(yes, I gave the lecture).  Her roommate cannot stand the stench of his
urine.  The fert has been temporarily staying with the ex-boyfriend, indoors.
She recently lost the male's female companion.  The male is aggressive
(tries to drag my Gina by her neck, head, and chin) and this women made the
comment that he was amorous to her ex-female ferret.  She feeds the fert Cat
Chow (yes, I gave the lecture) and she agreed to let me mix in Iam's Kitten.

1)  Why does his urine smell so strong?
2)  Why is he having amorous overtures to other ferrets?
3)  She needs a new roommate, one who is willing to let her ferret
    live indoors, anywhere in Raleigh, North Carolina.

If you can help us with these questions, please email me privately with
advise asap so I can compile info for the owner, and copy the FML.  She is
picking up the fert Monday night.

Thanks, Shari
with Chipper-the former aggressor & Gina-the lover