Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:50:51 -0400
We are finally LIVE!!!!! Here is the link to the raffle for the Fuzzie
Friends Rodeo!!! I want to thank everyone for supporting the FFO and
donating items and to those of you who bid on items also!!!
<http://www.freewebs.com/fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter/raffleforrodeo.htm>

Remember, the Rodeo is April 16th and in Shreveport, LA at the LaQuinta
Inn, right off I-20!!! We had such a great turn out last year and so
much fun this year looks to be the same!!! For those of you who can't
make it, then sit back in your chair and enjoy your PC screen and click
away at the awesome items listed and bid your heart away!!!! There are
some FANTASTIC items on this raffle and if I wasn't hosting it, trust
me, I would be bidding away!!!! There are things I would LOVE to get
here!!!

Again I want to personally thank everyone for their awesome donations
and to everyone who take their time to bid!!!! Please feel free to
crosspost!!! And if you know anyone who wants to come to the Rodeo,
please let them know all about it and how they can get in on all the
fun!!

http://fuzziefriendsrodeo.com
At that link, is all the paperwork and hotel info!!! We are hoping to
go out to eat on Friday night again like last year but it won't be
where we went last year, as that place shut it's doors after many years
of being a landmark here! But we will find a place to go!!! Go one, go
all and begin placing your bids!!!! Have fun and remember it's for the
fuzzies!!!!! Thank you so much and so do the fuzzie's, and my vet!!!

Hugs,
Nancy & the Fuzzie Friends Org.
http://fuzziefriendsrescueandshelter.webs.com/
http://fuzziefriendsrodeo.com