From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:29:39 -0800
The Easter Greeting Card exchange is about to get underway and let me tell
you, the St. Paddy's Day exchange will be a tough act to follow!  I will
post the results in a day or two as there were a few cards still pending.

So...because the St Paddy's Day exchange was so great....I am going to
have to issue a challenge.  I want all you lurkers out there to sign up!
All you people who have thought about it and just never got around to it!
Everyone is welcome in the exchange!  EVERYONE!!  And it really is a
wonderful way to get to know your fellow ferret lovers!

I will be sending copies of my Easter Tale, "Why There Is No Easter
Ferret," so that is another reason to join!  LOL!  (Actually, it is the
same one I sent last year so if you already have it, let me know and I
won't send another one!)

If you are still unsure how it works:

First: e-mail me your name and home address.  I will place your name and
address on a list with 10-12 other names and addresses.

Next: buy, make or create 10-12 Easter cards.  There are no rules!  People
send pictures, letters, stickers, labels and this last time, if you were
lucky enough to be on her list-hammies!  So....you can send whatever makes
you happy!!

Then: I will e-mail the list to you.  The list will have your name and
10-12 others.  You send a card to every name on the list.....and in
return, all those people will send a card to you, too!  Your mail box
will be filled with wonderful Easter Greetings!  (Your name is on the
list because all 12 people get the same list.  You do not have to send to
yourself!)

We will again be collecting dollars and this time I am pleased to announce
that the money will be going to Chere McCoy at the Ferret Friends of
Indian river County in Florida.  A monetary donation is not required to
join the card exchange!  But if you would like to pitch in a buck or two
for Chere, I am sure she would appreciate it!

So....now is the time to sign up!  We are always so close to having 50
people sign-up and this time I would really like to hit that number!
C'mon Folks!  It's Easter!  Let's spread some cheer!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!