From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 21:12:03 -0500
Well, I had a major attack of ferret math, so I went to Ohio on Friday to
visit Tim and Daisy.  Daisy's babies weren't ready to leave their mama yet,
so we went and visited Linda Harrah, and I came home with not one but THREE
babies!  (And one rescue, but she's gone to her new family already so that
doesn't count!) I couldn't make up my mind between two champagne mitts
(beautiful little jills) so I had to have both of them, and then there was a
three month old albino jill who told me that my husband needed to have a
baby too.  Sigh.  Never try to argue with a ferret.  So the new babies are
segregated from the rest of the kids, because there is a possibility of ECE
exposure.  But it's so much fun (so much WORK) with new little ones!  The
amount of energy they have is just incredible.

Our thoughts are with Kodo.

Sara and Kurt
Sol and Luna (champagne babies), Karise (the new albino) and the rest of the
gang
and Winter the dog who thinks she's a ferret