Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:59:43 -0500
Greetings Folks!!

Well, Miss give me a heart attack, incomplete spay, develop a cyst, lose a
kidney, rip out some stitches is doing wonderfully well.  Her stitches come
out tomorrow, ad she is walking around very well.  I will be glad to see a
war dance though.

Some good news, the shelter has just been approved as a PetsMart Charity,
which means they will donate money to the shelter every time we do a ferret
ed day.  But they limit it to a couple of times a month.  But the way I
look at it, it can pay for our printing costs.  Copying info ti hand out
gets outrageous.

We are also listing PetsMart link on our web site.  If you go to their site
from our link and purchase stuff on line, we get 10% of the purchase for
the shelter.

You shop anyway, why not help out without it costing you a dime?

And don't forget to shop The Ferret Store, they are a wonderful group of
people and have great stuff for the ferrets.  Besides, they try to help
all the shelters.

Hugs to all the fur angels.
Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter