From:
michelle clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:48:44 PDT
Hello everyone!!

I would first of all thank everyone for all the useful info i have got from
redding your post.  Now for my problem, I work for a pet store that sells
ferrets (if you would like to flame me please do it in private) I treat all
The Store's ferrets like my own.  I have just noticed a lump at the end of
one of our 13 week old female's tail.  The store will not sell her now
because of the possibilities of what it could be.  They will also not let
me take her to the vet's.  So now I have the option of finding her a home
or putting her to sleep.  I WILL find her a home!  I am thinking about
taking her in myself to be our 4 little fuzzbutt, but my problem is that
if there is something wrong with her I really don't have the money to take
care of her.  It makes me so sad to say that.  If I could I would give
anything it would take to make her heathy again.  Has anyone ever
experienced this???  I have read that tumors in ferrets are normally
benign.  Is this true??

If anyone has anything at all that will help me PLEASE post it or email me
directly.

Thank you
Michelle
  ...........and the three fuzzie sheet sharks. Spaz, Lucky and Pudge.