From:
FML anonymous posts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:54:42 -0500
I love the poem! And I don't think it's cheesy, just true. After
all these years, it still makes me mad and, to be honest, hurts my
feelings, when people say mean things about ferrets. How could they say
such mean things about my sweet little critters when they have never
even met them? I know they are just misinformed or ignorant, but it's
hard not to take it personally sometimes, although I never show the
hurt feelings.

Another thing: I was on a forum unrelated to animals and a thread got
started about ferrets. People said the usual horrible things about the
ferrets themselves, but someone also posted that all people who own
ferrets are trashy and weird. :-O I am far from trashy... weird, maybe,
but not in a bad way.

Anyway, good job on the poem.

FYI: I post anon because I am posting from my work email.

[DR]