From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 11:07:42 +0000
Hello to all Ferret Lovers<

I don't know if there is already a Ferret Online chat room, so all of us
ferret owners can talk and brag about our little buddies, but as of right
now my husband and I have a chat room on Undernet, and I have talked to him
about starting a chat room so we can all meet and talk about our little
guys.

Right now, our chat room is called #mirc_lounge on Undernet, we are a
friendly group of people from all around the world, and my husband,
Loosewire helps people out with mirc questions.  This is not a advertisement
for our chat room, I am merely mentioning it, to find out if there is
already a chat room in exsistence, and that we have expierence to be able to
start one up, if there is no such place.  And I would like to hear from
anyone who would be interested in joining a live chat room and meet and
talk.

This is a great place to learn alot about owning a ferret, and have heard
from two people already, and shared ideas and thoughts.  And enjoy recieving
my e-mail daily!

I called our local Humane Society, to find out if they ever get ferrets
dropped off there, and they said NO, that they don't have any facilities to
handle them, so I am thinking of leaving my name with them so they can give
it out to people.

Sincerely,

Marti Smith
http://kode.net./~dsmith