From:
Kelly Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 11:38:16 EDT
Good day to all!

My boys have a few interesting schemes that seem to work well for them,
and I was just wondering if other fuzzies out there used team work.

Background: Squeak is the Alfa boy, in charge of all toys and hiddey holes,
no new toy or activity may be played without his prior approval.  He loves
socks, preferably on ones feet.  He loves a wet towel after my shower, and
he loves to drag my beanie babies all over the house.

Raider: My cuddle bug.  He is my adventurous one, he is always looking for
something new to get into.  He gets bored fast and loves to challenge my
ferret-proofing abilities.  He loves water and the tub is his favorite,
next to his new love ice cubes.

Now lets say Raider is digging my carpet, removing my insoles, or jumping
from the couch to the off limits coffee table; the minute I tell Raider
"no" ( in that all to familiar firm voice) Squeak comes running to me from
wherever his is, I was beginning to think he thought his name was No.  But
I realize he is trying to get between me and Raider, or to distract me from
Raider.  Its very funny, we mess with him now and then and say "no" real
loud and sure enough he comes a runnin.  It crakes me up.  His other trick
is lookout man.  Raider loves to scale my clothes in the closet to get on
the off limit shelf above them.  I walk in the closet spot Raider chewing
my shoes on the shelf, " *&^%&*#$, Raider " and one step towards retrieving
my mountaineer I get attacked, look down to find one Squeak firmly attached
to my sock.  I am realizing this is a scam, very well thought out.  I think
Squeak encourages him to do bad things, I have found him on the floor
cheering Raider on while he is knocking cloths and papers off my dresser.
Raider will look down at Squeak and push something off, Squeak eagerly
waits below to see if its something to hide, all the while looking out for
mean bad Mom.

I don't know how I would survive the day without my hoodlums.  They keep
me on my toes.  I cant imagine how I ever lived without them!

Well, hope this wasn't to scatterbrained and confusing to follow, this was
a pre-coffee story!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and give your fuzzy a big hug!

Kelly,
Squeak & Raider