From:
Heather Gilbertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:39:17 -0700
Wolfy,

When I saw that the girl had a myspace account, I looked up her name &
there were several, so I went back & saw she had her sister & bryce as
subscribers on her youtube, so I searched their names on myspace &
found Erie, PA. (Alabama is the default state, I think, if they don't
put the correct state, that's the one that it shows.) Anyways, I'm not
100% certain that is where she is at, but that's what I came up with.
I really hope somone in her area can track her down & at least get
that poor ferret out of there. I did not see the other video someone
mentioned, but I will look it up. It would be nice to see her charged
with animal cruelty on her & show other people that treating animals
like that will not be tolerated.

I am glad to see the ferret community so concerned about helping that
ferret. It makes me so mad when someone gets away with treating an
animal like that. You used to be able to keep your name a secret on
myspace, but now you cannot. It is only used for searches, & you can
set your profile to private so only your friends can see it.

Heather