From:
Jeanne Pomp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 09:18:00 EST
I'm sitting here cracking up at the thought of some of these voices on the
fuzzies!!  The mental images are just pouring out!!

I didn't have to give too much thought as to who my Baby would sound like:
Joe Pesci.  Mouthy, obnoxious, pushy, but terribly cute & endearing at the
same time...think "Lethal Weapon 4"...(Okay, Rebecca, I'm talking about Joe
Pesci, not Mel!  Get your mind off Mel!!)

"Hey!... Hey!  Can I get some craisins over here?  Hellooo?!  What, am I
invisible??  How about some ferretone for a friend?  Hey!  C'mere..."

(BTW: Judy, I think jumping in the Explorer and invading Rebecca & crew one
of these weekends is a great idea!!)

 Jeanne Pomp

"The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late
 and owns the worm farm."