From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:15:55 -0800
Diane and Bill live at the top of Virginia.  Behind the mountains one the
west edge of the Shendoah Valley.  Our town is one of those tiny little
nothing towns.  We call it a horse and a half town because at the
intersection where they actually put the sign post (yes one sign on each
side of the post) there are two buildings; one is a stable that has a
horse and a pony... (okay lame jokes, what's new)  Well we couldn't take
the hustle and bustle city life there so we live in a suburb of that.

We've been on the FML for at least a few years.  6 maybe?  Bill's had
ferrets for at least 10 maybe 11 years now.  We run a shelter that runs at
a country pace.  Breed ferrets but not much faster.  Attend shows.  Bill's
a licensed AFA judge.  Diane's much better now too for those who remember.
Courtney's getting better too.

Courtney is our teenage duaghter who is invovled with the ferrets when she
isn't busy being a teen.  Lindsay is busy being a college student.

Derek is out almost five year old son who thinks all the ferrets are his.

Our ferrets are too numerous to name.  Most have Japanese or somehow
buddhist related names.  Many have English names too.  We have quite a few
that needed green cards until they established citizenship.  English,
German, Swedish, Canadian as well as native born American ferrets grace our
home.  We talk about one or town of them now and then.  Suspect most of our
funny stories are just like everyone else's funny ferret stories.  We bring
a few of them to the shows.  Say hi to them (and us) if you make it to a
show we attend (or work such as the one in Pennsauken NJ on the 11th.)

We seldom need an excuse to write - some here probably wish we'd shut up
more often.

>From:    A Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Introductions
>I am from the eastern panhandle of West-by-god-Virginia :-).

Hi neighbor!  (One of bill's jobs is in Martinsburg.)

b&d
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets