From:
Katie Steinmetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 06:44:31 -0500
I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.  A few months ago my roommate
and I adopted 3 sweet fuzzbutts.  They were not in the greatest of health,
but some good food, a great vet, and a lot of love took care of their
problems.  They are doing great now but unfortunately, my roommate and I
are not.  Things are not working out and we have to go our seperate ways.
Unfortunately, niether of us can have the kids at our new places.  So, we
need to find then good homes.

There are 3 of them; 2 bonded females and a male.  My vet says it is hard
to tell but all of them look to be roughly 3 years old or so.  If we can
find good homes, they can be seperated although the females could go
together.  They are all very affectionate and could bond with anyone.  I
am not too worried about cost at the moment.  If you are interested,
contact me and we can talk about it then.  Finding them good homes is much
more important to me.  I also have a large cage to sell for $50.  It is
not neccessary to buy the cage with the ferrets though.  I hope someone
can help me.  Call anytime and ask for Katie or Dan.

Thanks.

Katie
(309) 755-3423

[P.S.]
I posted earlier that I had some sweet ferrets that needed good homes.
I suppose it would help if you knew I was in Illinois, near the
Illinois/Iowa border.  Sorry about that.