Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:47:42 -0500
Hi everyone.  I finally got my ferret.  She is a healthy baby girl.  She is
an albino and I named her Snowangel, which quickly became Snowie because I
thought Snowangel was just too big of a name for such a cute little girl.
She is pretty well behaved and was already litter trained when I got her.
My only problem is she enjoys digging in her food more than she enjoys
eating it.  Does anyone have any advice on how I can break her from this?
If not that's fine.  Cleaning up food isn't THAT big of a chore.  *S*

Well bye for now,
Carrie and Snowie :)