From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 09:43:15 -0500
>From:    Diana Blanshey <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: vet in Atlanta, GA

I have been using Dr. Linda Bostick of Riverview Veterinary in Atlanta for
years.  She is one of our 3 primary vets for both our own personal ferrets
& the foster ferrets.  She's knowledgeable, dedicated, & caring, & is very
supportive & generous towards our rescue efforts.

I thought I sent this!  I queueried it & didn't send.  Sorry it took so
long.

Juliana Quadrozzi
FERRET BUSINESS OF GA
foster care/adoption/information