From:
"Lisa N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:48:22 -0700
Let me get this straight - PETA says they have a "victory"?

Victory isn't a $17k fine, when they have almost over $2 million in
contracts alone from US government agencies and military.Triple F will
surely just use that as an excuse for even less money spent on fixing
their problems. Victory would be Triple F having to actually fix their
problems and abuses. And when are we going to ever know if they have
fixed anything? Haven't they been in violation of codes and regulations
before? And yet hundreds of kits die slowly and adults are also abused
willingly by workers?

And the PETA investigation ultimately resulted in some workers getting
lost wages. Wow. So, not only is anything fixed, but the workers who
likely went along and also abused ferrets are getting rewarded. This
is NOT a victory.