Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 04:50:54 -0700
Yet, when I pick her up, she wants right back down most of the time.
The only time I really get to cuddle her is right after she wakes up.
Sometimes, she will let me pet and scratch her for a few minutes (she
falls over on her side and licks my hand a lot).

Bart is the same way, but he likes petting even less.  He's harder to
entertain than she is.  He is content to walk around me on the couch, and
he does this often, but he doesn't want a lot of contact.  If I pick him
up, he wants back down, and if I pet him, he flattens and slinks out from
under my hand.  But, he does like the occasional shoulder scratch.

Gary