From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 22:14:25 -0600
December at TheHideyHole.com

Well, another month is past and Christmas is over. The New Year is
beginning with some exciting items being previewed in the months to
come. December was a busy, busy month. Profits from December will be
divided between the 5 shelters we feature. Thanks to all who stopped
in, registered, and purchased. You are what is making it possible to
support shelters. Rocky's Ferret Rescue will the be benifactor for
January sales. If you desire a shelter other than the ones named to
benefit don't hesitate to let me know. Please include contact
information for the shelter so I can make arrangements with them for
delivery of donations.

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. When posted, a discount code will be emailed to you.

Congratulations to our December's drawing winner Beverly Jones. Only
registered people are eligible for the drawing so stop in and register
(if you haven't already).

I have been alerted that the freight portion of the store is not
working properly. Please note in the comment section that you really
wish your order to be shipped. The freight will be adjusted and either
the proper amount will be billed (if using a CC) or a refund for the
difference will be issued. Please bear with me while I scream at the
site developer to fix the problem.

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com