From:
Jenifer Beasley-Benner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:38:03 -0700
Hello.  My name is Jenifer Beasley-Benner.  Im 22 yrs old.  I love Ferrets!
In fact, my husband and I had two ferrets, one male/one female.  Their names
were Gus and Sable.  We no longer have them due to the base housing
regulation rules.  We're living on Air Force Base, that bans ferrets on the
base.  We had to give Gus away to a lovely family that was looking forward
to have another one.  Sable died a few months before we moved.  We couldn't
find a male to breed her in time.  Where we're from, it is very hard to find
ferrets that are not fixed.  We were wanting to breed her one time, and keep
one from her liter, but we were too late to do that.  I'm hoping that
sometime in the future we'll be able to get another two more or so.  That'll
only happen if we move off the base or move to a different base.

Thank you for letting introduce myself.

Jenifer Beasley-Benner