From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:53:24 -0400
Just wanted to alert all in our area that the Ferret Assn of CT shelter
is at capacity with waiting room only.  This doesn't happen often, as
we try very hard to help folks adopt out their own ferrets to save room
for the toss outs and those that come in from the humane society and
area Animal Control Officers.

We have a number of young, healthly singles and pairs available for
adoption.  Anyone in the area (willing to come to Hartford) even remotely
thinking of adding to their family, please contact me or call the
shelter.  Just like all other shelter operators, we have nightmares over
the fate of those we can't accept.  Usually we've been able to squeeze or
temporarily place ferrets with members, but the water is already flowing
over the dam and that's way hard on the little ones to bounce them about.

Thank you everyone for all you already do!

Ann Gruden
President, Ferret Assn of CT, Inc.