From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:42:26 -0500
Hi Sara.  I'm so glad to have you in the group!  Since things are a
little slow for you right now (always that way in the beginning), I'm
going to ask you to check on a few guys for me that I miss so dearly.
Buster who had to leave me before the Megaesophagas took him in 6/00;
he was only 3 1/2, Rascal who had to leave before the Cardiomyopathy
took him in 8/02; he was only 6, and Moose who also left in 8/02 of old
age; 7 1/2.

Moose and Buster entered my life as fosters in 1999 but within weeks I
knew I could never let them go.  Rascal was my baby #2 who I would go to
the mall at lunch and eat my sandwich outside the petshop window watching
the little devil until after a week and a half I told my husband, that
this was it he had to come home with me.

I miss them with my whole heart and think of them daily.  Putting up the
Christmas tree seems to be missing something without Moose and Rascal
wrapped up in garland, and Buster climbing into the tree.  Sara I know
they hear me when I tell them how much I miss them but please tell them
again.

Thanks so much.