From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:29:54 +0000
Dawn LOS wrote:
Okay this was too funny.  He picked up the mouse and threw it in the
burning leaves he had outside.  The mouse while on fire, ran back into
his house and set his house on fire.  LOL, go MOUSE!

Ardith wrote:
Dawn, perhaps I am being over sensitive, but I fail to see the humor.
Had the same circumstances involved a ferret, dog, cat, would you still
think it is too funny?

I was also upset about the incident because pain is pain no matter who's
feeling it.  However (and I hope he was being honest), a local news
station interviewed the man and he stated that the mouse was dead before
he threw it on a pile of already burning leaves (or trash).  He said the
wind must have blown some sparks onto the house and that he didn't have
any insurance.

›SF|