From:
FFFH FLO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:57:22 -0600
It has come to our attention that our support staff is corresponding
with members of this list.  According to our investigations, this is a
list where the support staff other Ferret Liberation Organization units
inquire about situations they perceive to be "problems" with the FLO
unit stationed at their particular residence.

We currently have in our unit several operatives willing to shed some
enlightenment on actions of ferrets that some humans seem to find
incomprehensible.  We have accessed the necessary internet components
necessary to communicate with you, bypassing our support staff who might
attempt edit our opinions and advice.

I am Sanka, Unit Commander at Ferrets First Foster Home.  I assumed
command here when Roxie was re-assigned to a position at the Rainbow
Bridge Unit.  Sadly, we never realized just how much of the work load she
had taken on in identifying environmental hazards, supervising the travel
of our support staff, and operating the communications of our unit with
others.  It has taken us almost a year to get back to our former level of
activities with the FLO.

Our tech wizard, Harry, at length managed to hack into the computer to
get our communications system going again.  He has not yet, however,
been capable of accessing the web site ( www.ferrets1st.com ) uploading
program of our support staff to make corrections to some of the
information published there.  I can not state strongly enough, that
the web site contains some VERY offensive advice regarding certain
medications and instruments of torture (namely cotton swabs).  The female
staffer here (calls herself "Mom" -- isn't that sweet?) means well, I am
sure, but she simply doesn't seem capable of understanding that most of
us would just as soon accept an early reassignment to the Rainbow Bridge
Unit than to swallow that horrid chemical, Flagyl.

Further information will follow as our operatives find time in their
schedules.  For now, the detonation of box of stinky baby wipes requires
my supervision.  I continue to hope that some day Staffer Mom will learn
that her persistent effort to eradicate our scent markers is futile.
Fortunately she has not fallen victim to the "bacteria paranoia" hype
being marketed in today's cleaning product industry, so some traces of
our markers do remain to warn intruders of our territorial boundaries,
but cleaning the area does reduce their efficiency.

Thank you for your attention,

Sanka
Unit Commander, Ferrets First Foster Home
Ferret Liberation Organization