From:
Jim Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 12:48:54 -0700
Hi all, I have a question.  I live in Laurel, Montana, and its supposed to
start snowing tomorrow.  Can ferts play in the snow or should I worry about
the cold weather affecting them.  We have great heaters but I am used to
having ferts in Miami, Florida...not too cold there...he..he.  I need to
know any info on how ferts deal with this type of extreme cold.  Last year
it was 40 below and colder.  Thanks all for any help.

Daysi, Smoky and the Bandit