From:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:53:00 -0500
>This may be where you saw the ferret scrubs.
> www.hotdiggitydog
>
>They have ferret material that you can have made into scrubs, tote bags
>and other things.
>
>Pat Stauffer

Thanks Pat --
I went to www.hotdiggitydog.com (don't forget the suffix!).  The two
ferret designs are nice, and they have premade scrubs, tote bags, and
quilts, as well as ferret fabric itself.

I do have one comment though.  The ferret patterns are listed under
"wildlife".  Could everyone who makes an order there mention that ferrets
are domesticated, not wild?  Granted, they also classify animals such as
angora rabbits as "wildlife", and I think they may also be domesticated,
but I think we should set the record straight regarding ferrets whenever
we can.  If we do so, maybe the truth will eventually trickle down into
the skulls of the California and NYC politicians.

Thanks -
Claire (Sam, Frankie, and Missy)