From:
Ami Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:10:39 -0800
Hi!!!
Um, I was just wondering if any of ya'll know of a ferret fanciers club
in/near Houston, Tx.  I know about the one in Dallas but thats it.

Next queston: What is 'MF'?  What does it stand for?  Pro's and con's,
please.

Oh, and for those of you who use the clay litters, I found a new GOOD one.
It's Arm and Hammer scoopable.  It's 99% dust fr4ee and doesn't stick to
them and it doesn't stink either!  ( So ya'll know : I am a student I do not
work for the co. or anything like that I just found this and it worked out
really well so I thought I'd share it with ya'll)

Ami
Giz & Sam ( LOOK Mom Giz actualy used the box!!!!!!)

==
Ami Davis
        "Have you hugged your ferret today?"