From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:47:31 -0500
We currently are owned by 9 ferrets, and I believe that at one point
or another they have all performed some sort of tail wagging/thumping.
BUT, Snap is well known for her tail wagging.  Just as you said Kyba
gets in the tunnels and wags when you rub your hand along the outside,
so does Snap.  She's very fat too, so the tail thing is the most exercise
she gets sometimes lol But she will take a step forward and wait for
you to drag your hand across the top then wag her tail and take a step
backwards...it's so weird and funny all at the same time.  Our Lupi used
to wag his tail a lot when he was a baby, but he's 5 yrs old now and is
starting act like an old man.  He still plays like he used to, just not
as often.  He's more of a cuddler now.

Ann