Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:06:59 -0500
I know that this is OT, but thought that perhaps you might be willing
to share it with the FMLrs. Thanks. If not, I understand. I am a
wildlife rehabilitator in addition to being a ferret foster Mom for
FACT (in CT). 100% of the profits of this book will go toward my
wildlife rehabilitation, since it is yet another of my all volunteer
endeavors.

[Yes, you wrote it and you run a shelter, so sounds just fine to post
on the FML. BIG]

Order NOW and receive a FREE personalized Bat Buddy sticker with the
purchase of every book!

Tabitha's Tale is a wonderfully written book that teaches children
about bats through a touching story. It explains how beneficial
and necessary they are to our world. With eye catching, colorful
illustrations, this 28 page soft cover book will delight the
youngsters in your life while teaching them about our natural world.

To order, go to: <http://www.bats101.info/>

Tabitha's Tale is now available for $12.00 per book (plus shipping &
handling and applicable state sales tax, order multiple copies and
save on shipping). For more than 2 copies, email additional sticker
personalizations to: [log in to unmask]

Orders will be ready to ship by December 14th via first class mail
to arrive in time for the holidays.

100% of the profits go toward the care of injured and orphaned
wildlife.

Thank you for supporting our wildlife!
Serving the tri state area for more than 20 years.

For all of your direct mail needs, from concept and design to
delivering your pieces to the post office, please contact:

Linda E. Bowen
Computer Marketing Services, Inc.

Make sure you take note of our new phone number, since our old number
is no longer valid:
Call us at: 860-824-8039