From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 06:12:59 -0400
I have always been a big fan of The Ferret Store and have advertised them
for free on my web site for years.  But if that statement from them is
true, that is if what is posted here is what they actually said, then I
will remove their advertisement and in place post a NOT RECOMMENDED post
over the ads and explain the reason.

Those comments show a clear callous and despicable attitude towards the
pets they support for financial gain.  Without those pets there would be
no need for The Ferret Store so they of all interests need to provide
continued support for healthy animals.

I kindly ask the owners of The Ferret Store to investigate these comments
and report back your true stand.

Gordon and Byte-me