From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:10:02 -0400
>From:    CORRINE A ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
>Can anyone tell me the new URLs for STAR Ferret and Ferret World.
>...  and also if possible a URL for where I can find the"1998
>Compendium of Animal Rabies Control ".

Ferret World shut down a short time ago.  Many of the articles which used
to be there, including STAR's pages, will soon be at Ferret Central (URL
below).  Some are there already.  The Rainbow Bridge from Ferret World is
now at
   http://www.rainbowbridge.org/

and searchable archives of the FML are at
   http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html

If there's a specific page you're looking for, let me know and I'll do
my best to put it up right away.

The 1998 Compendium of Animal Rabies Control can be seen in its entirety at
the AVMA site at
   http://www.avma.org/pubhlth/rabcont.html

The new ferret-related parts are in part III, at
   http://www.avma.org/pubhlth/rabcontb.html

--
- Pam Greene
new! ===>   Ferret Central <http://www.ferretcentral.org/>   <=== new!