From:
Toaster Man <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1992 19:33:59 -0400
[Please remember to send to "ferret-list" not "ferret-request"]

 have just moved into another apt and meet some new friends.  What seems to
be happing is that my ferrets (Smokey,Bear) are taking a bite out of them..
Now my ferrets havn't been vaccanated against rabies yet..  My friends kinda
get worried about rabies and keep asking me if they have had their shots yet.
I keep telling them that I would be dead 10 times over if they had rabies.
So what it looks like is that I will have to get them rabies shots to avioid
anyone to freak out and have one of my ferrets check for rabies :(
My Question is what type of rabies shots are their available?  I have heard
that some times of shots kill ferrets?

Any info in rabies shots would be very helpfull so when i take them to the
vet to have their shots they get the rights ones. :)

Carpet Sharks (Smokey&Bear)

Steve Tietze
VisioNary Graphics
Amiga 2000+Video Toaster/040 and lots of good stuff --