Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:37:16 -0500
I cannot tell you the strong relationship I have with the FML.  I must
read it before I go to work even though I know my mind is going to be
on the fml contents rather than my work.

Somedays I skip..a lot!...and somedays I finish up with a big grin on my
face...the usual days like Monday... I cry, I laugh I learn something.

Reb, you not only have a special touch with all your furkids but a way of
expressing on the fml the soul of a wonderful lil being that you share
with all of us.  Thank you...even though you make me cry.

Then I read something by from that Todd Guy and it is not only hilarious,
makes me laugh but scares me!  I am thinking...."What is that guy ON???"
Oh Oh I understand him and find it so funny....we need you too.

Wolfy, you have no idea how much you make me want to come to Atlanta and
if finances were different I would be there...as your interpreter too.  I
would have Soooo much fun!  As you are not fluent in ASL and I am...rusty
but??... I could sign anything I wanted and boy would I have fun.

Please give me the name of your ASL interpreter so I may put a few signs
in their hands!  LOL

And thanks for sharing your Vegas experience.  I think Atlanta is going
to be SO much fun!

Lynda