From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:45:36 -0500
First ferret - albino - Farrah Ferret after the screen star with a similar
name (adopted from a friend)

second and third ferrets (adopted from Pam Troutman) chocolate - Hershey,
for obvious reasons!  It was Hershey or Snickers ....
Argento - silver, her name means silver in Italian

Current ferret - SuperSnooper, sable, from a breeder in Baltimore.  Named
after a W.W.II ferret mission (thanks to my hubby for that one)

cat names:
Ruby - from my mother-in-law, one of the "five little gems" from Jade cat

Gray Boy - was named when I got him.  If I renamed him, it would be Lee,
because he is a gentleman in gray.

Dog:
my husky/lab did not have a name for almost three weeks, it was either
no-name or Nome (which is basically the same thing)

Horse:
Kissin' bandit - named when I got her, her shire was Bandit's Chick

Nan and SuperSnooper