From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:47:42 -0000
I hope that noone is going to flame the Kerseys for giving up their ferrets,
the way they flamed the couple from whom I adopted four ferrets this summer.
The couple I adopted from loved their ferrets *very* much, took great care
of them, and were heart-broken to give them up.  I have visited the Kerseys
and their ferrets, so I can vouch for their being whole-hearted ferret
lovers.  They had ferret photos and ferret information on their web page,
which is the way I got to know them last winter.  If anything, they
understated how nice their ferrets are.  And watching Mazik drag his frog
into a corner can't be half as funny as it was watching him drag it
upstairs!  If I hadn't already adopted seven unwanted ferrets since I met
Boshi and Mazik, I would be begging my husband to approve the purchase
myself.  Anyone in the Philadelphia tri-state area who wants a great deal on
great ferrets should consider the $250 a bargain.