Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:45:38 -0400
I got two of the 2008 date books that Troy Lynn did (one for me and
one for a shelter Mom who has so many ferrety vet appointments to
track!) and have to say they are fabulous! Fun photos and ferret
tipsthroughout, and I think they were very professionally done.

If you order (they are great, I would recommend!) ask about ordering
a set of "fuzzie buddy" cards. They are so cute!!

Dooks
Risa

To contact Troy Lynn  [log in to unmask]
www.ferretfamilyservices.org