From:
"Peta ,Mark & Max" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:16:22 -0800
Greetings my fuzzy wranglers.

It is so nice to be healthy enough to write (pester) again.

I had a very extensive surgery that had me laid up in CCU for some time
on a morphine drip (drip , drip, drip, drip) but as a result I'm now 67
lbs lighter.

We don't have our fuzzies anymore (wait, put down the poison pens ) we
had to find them a home as they were constantly escaping from our new
house.  When they got out (from where I have no idea) they would return
and in the morning when i open the door for the paper there they were,
waiting for the chance to come in and warm up.

For the welfare of these beautiful creatures We had no choice but to
place them with a friend who is on this list , she and her family are
GREAT PEOPLE with very well behaved children.  Not only did the two
weasels adjust well to thier new surroundings but are overjoyed with
their new fuzzy friends who reside there....

So life is good ....that's about it , just wan't to say hi, and wish
everyone happynewyear,

Peta, Max, Samson & Me
8450 Canby Ave
Northridge, CA