From:
Adam & Joell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 02:00:16 GMT
Hi everyone!  I just wanted to give you a good idea for a hammock.  I use
old pairs of jeans to make my hammocks.  I cut the legs off, sew the bottom
closed, and sew shoe strings in the corners.  They are comfortable, and very
durable.  My female Rascal loves to sleep in the hammock, but my male Tundra
doesn't.

Tundra loves to sleep on my sweater drying rack. I bought 3 in a pack for 5
dollars, and just gave them one of them. They also like to run and jump on
it like a trampoline.

I have a funny story to tell you that happened last night.  My black lab
Maxx loves to play with Tundra.  They get along great, because Maxx is the
only one who will tolerate Tundra's feisty personality.

Anyway, they were in our bedroom playing chase, and Tundra ran under the
bed.  ( as he always does to escape) Maxx stuck his head under there looking
for him, and he snuck around the back of Maxx, and pounced on his back.  It
scared the you know what out of Maxx, and he hit his head on the bed frame.
(which never phases him one bit.  no brain, no pain) Tundra ran under the
bed again, and you would figure Maxx would learn his lesson, but under the
bed went his head.  This little game of tag continued for about 20 minutes,
and I thought I would die from laughing.  Next time I will have to video
tape that, and send it in to America's funniest home videos.

I just had to share that with somebody else who would appreciate it.

BTW if anyone in Rochester NY would like to chat about their fuzzies, just
e-mail me sometime.

ta ta,
Joell & the zoo