From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:09:29 -0500
I would like to thank everyone who posted, including Dr. Bruce Williams,
with his wonderful clinical information.

I will be cleaning again today top to bottom because Harley is coming home
from the vet's after a couple of days of isolation ... they did lots of
fecal samples there, I am sure!!!

One thing I did not consider, and I think this is important enough
to reiterate in case some people didn't read the note to me from Dr.
Williams - I WAS using the same rag to clean enclosures, etc.... Now, I
know that, I will throw them all out, start afresh, and ensure that they
are bleached before I go to a different enclosure to clean ... nothing
like defeating all my work LOL ...

thanks again,

Marion