From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:48:41 +0000
Well, tomorrow is the big day!  We will have the honor of becoming the
first ever ferret organization to participate in a large public pet event
in the city of Tulsa.  I am excited, thrilled... and TERRIFIED!  I think
we are ready, unless you count me running around in circles checking last
minute details.

I will post a report and pictures in a few days but I would like to take
a moment of your valuable reading time to publicly thank the generous and
caring companies who helped make this event happen.... Our booth is going
to look great for a first time effort which we could not have pulled off
without these companies.  They graciously offered everything from
promotional material to samples to hand out to items for a fundraiser and
even as far as sending items like T-shirts, balloons, posters and fun
things to help our booth and volunteers look as sharp as possible.  We had
to do this in very little prep time and on NO budget at all, and the
support has made it possible..

Our heartfelt thanks to:
The American Ferret Association
The Ferret Company
Marshalls Pet Products
Zupreem
Eight In One Products
Nutri-Pet (Nupro)

And an extra special thank you to the guys (and gals) at The Ferret Store!

Your never ending support, encouragement, generosity and friendship to
myself and all rescuers does more for us, our shelters, our spirits and
the quality of life each ferret receives than you can ever know.