From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:30:36 -0000
Todd Leuthold
>Finally, maybe you didn't think of it like this (most people never do),
>but by complaining about the content of those posts, you are showing a
>good deal of intolerant behavior.  In today's world, intolerance is not
>really...uh...tolerated well.  This is a time of live and let live.
>Please learn to be more tolerant of others, so that they will be more
>tolerant of you.  If you learned to live with fuzzies, I'm surprised you
>haven't already learned this lesson."

As Todd says "by complaining about the content of those posts, you are
showing a good deal of intolerant behavior", not only are you showing
intolerant behaviour, but you are also making a point about some post
which others may have just scrolled past and as I have found out they

As for "Sandee & Sara Ferret" I to think it is silly, but then we all
care about our animals in our own way and we think about the afterlife if
there is such a thing in our own way also.  No one has come back to tell
me that they enjoying the afterlife so I guess once your dead thats it!!