From:
Animal Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 23:08:21 -0400
I want to thank Lynn Parks from VA once again, for driving 9 1/2 hours to
bring Boots and Daisy to me here in PA.  Not only do I want to thank you
for that, but for also Boots and Daisy.  They are so well mannered for
being 6 months old.  They know their names and they come to it when called.
They obviously were very well cared for and are so very loving, to us and
to their new sibblings.

Today they played well with the others, but Taz just isn't taking to them
just yet.  He isn't mean to them, he just doesn't join in when they are
playing.  I know it is gonna take a few days or even weeks for them to all
to get use to one another and then relax and play, so I am spending one on
one time with not only Taz, Sharkie, Jack and Jill who have been here, and
one on one time with the new ones, Boots and Daisy.

I am so please that I was able to adopt them from Ms. Parks in VA.  She got
to know me very well from talking via email, from talking on the telephone,
and I gave her my vets name and number to verify that I only had 4 (four)
ferrets and that they were all currents with shots and well cared for.  She
felt very comfortable with me and she wanted ME to adopt them, that is why
she traveled all the way, 9 1/2 hours to ensure they would have a good
home, a good life ahead of them.

Please, DO NOT believe when someone posts negative things about me or
anyone else for that matter, check out the facts before you post and make
that person look bad.  Thank Goodness this Ms. Parks didn't believe the
negative post with inaccurate information about me and checked me out on
her own, and now I have one more friend.  When you post a flame about
people, esp when the information was wrong like it was about me, you not
only make that person feel bad, but that is a possible friend you lost.  I
hold no grudge again Jenn@philly who posted that nasty information, but
wish she would have gotten to know me, and found out by checking with me,
my vet to see how many ferrets I had, and that the people she put me in
touch with never full filled their end of our agreement by meeting me when
we had planned on it.  I met Lynn Parks out of my town, and I would have
done the same to the person Jenn was trying to set me up with, but it just
never happened.  So Jenn apparently thought I did not want to meet the
person or whatever, when the person she knew who had the ferrets never
called me.  It doesn't matter anyway, I got two lovely ferrets now, Boots
and Daisy and it was worth the drive for me to meet ms.  Parks, and she
said it was worth her drive as she knows they are gonna be well cared for.
Thank you all for your time, and please, before putting someone down
publically, know the facts first.

LYNN, Jack, Taz, Boots, Sharkie, Jill, Daisy