From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 09:07:28 -0400
>I need some input from much more knowledgeable ferreters than I.  FOG
>(Ferrets on the Go) is slowly getting off the ground.  I am currently making
>a 1/3 page 2 sided brochure to place at places like the animal shelter and
>maybe vets, etc.

You might want to look at our shelter's home page.  There's a link on that
page called "Is there a ferret in your future."  That will take you to a
page that is the contents of our brochure that does what you want to do.

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke