From:
"Kelly Clark )(h?i))" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:14:34 -0500
I was wondering if anyone on the FML had any good plans for building a
ferret cage to house 4 to 6 ferrets?  If you do could you send them to me
ASAP.  I am going to be having one made but need to get some plans to my
stepmother so it can be made before I get there.  She lives a good distance
from me and this guy will do it prett y cheap and i need to get an estimate.

I just wanted to remind everyone when moving furniture make sure the fuzzies
are in there cages or in another room.  This past Saturday noght I was
moving my sons bed to clean behid it and when I went to move it back I ran
over Jerrys foot.  Thank goodness it wasn't broke and she is ok.  But I
learned a very valuble lesson.  Thanks for listening and all your help.

Thanks
Kelly